S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am stationed in Northern Japan ( Air Force) and ordered a 2002 blazer xtreme. Auto, locked rear end with 3.42 gears. I have been over here for 3 years and haven't even seen an x in person, just know what i've seen on the internet. Anyways, I pick it up when I get back in August and want to start customizing it right away. I would like to get the performance mods first and was wondering what bolts on will give me the most improvements and what I should start with. Thanks for the help.

P

·
0 Posts
You should probably post this in the V6 forum but you could get air intake exhaust headers and other stuff

·
I'd Rather be Blown than Injected
251 Posts
Look at my list down below in my sig. It will give you an idea of what parts are around.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Wicked X, with the 4.10s what kind of RPMs you turning at around 70 MPH? How you like the headers, were they a big improvement?

·
Point Blank Customs
49 Posts
nitrous will give you the most hands down (on the cheap)
you want to go big, go turbo or supercharger...cheap mods: intake, exhaust and chip (no chip with the N2O, though)
it all depends on how much green you are willing to part with.

Peace,
Spyda
Point Blank Customs

·
I'd Rather be Blown than Injected
251 Posts
JC, I think its something like 2500 rpm. I will look again next time im out. Yes the headers work nice. They work out good with my mods. Last Sat. at the track i turned a [email protected] and the track
was very slipery. 60ft times were down. I was tring for the 14s
Oh well, next time.

·
Fleetwood Truckers So. Cal.
306 Posts
Hey wickedx do you have a picture of the headers mounted on. A top view and a side view if you can. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Chad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts