S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I crossed over :evil:....
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm a frequent at the .org board but I'll show my ride here too, its a before pic...

The after pic will sport new paint, 2" drop, new rims w/ cross drilled disc simulaters, M3 style carbon fiber mirrors from APC, full altezzas, plus more!

·
Registered
393 Posts
What size rubber are you running on those rims in the pic??

·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll get the size, I can't think of it right off the top, they are only 15" rims, and the tires are Firestone Firehawk FTX's.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Joe Schulte said:
I'll get the size, I can't think of it right off the top, they are only 15" rims, and the tires are Firestone Firehawk FTX's.
Cool thanks!

Im only going to be getting 15" rims as well.

Im thinking about dropping my truck with a 2/3 or maybe a 3/4

·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

yeah PokerRoo hook me up with your e-mail so I remember to get it to you, mine is [email protected] ............

·
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright here are the size of my tires, as I've said they are Firestone Firehawk FTX's and the size is P205/55R15 (87S). They are excellent tires, great for all driving styles....I'm a pretty aggressive driver and they take lots of nice corners without loosing traction. In rain they tend to spin easily, but hey they are only 15's and are low profiles. Mine have experienced 2 nice bleach burnouts, and they didn't lose much at all, I left them on for winter even, hope I answered all of your questions.....Thanks, Joe Schulte :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts