S-10 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 1999 GMC Sonoma. Since this picture I have tinted the windows and color-matched the door handles. It currently has 135k miles, it had 111k on it when I bought it. It has the 2.2 with a 5-speed. I have also de-badged the tailgate and added the bed cover. I sold a toolbox that came on it when I bought it for $100 and I paid $100 for the bedcover so it was pretty much free. I just received some Cal-Vu mirrors from Summit for $78.95 shipped to my door (qualified for free shipping). I am going to color-match them before I pit them on and color-match the tailgate handle at the same time. Plans include cutting down the antenna, a tint strip, blacking out the rear window, and putting a turndown on the exhaust.
This is a pic of my last truck:

Hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Nice looking truck. Ive been looking for a rcsb. Any plans on wheels or drop? Must like pewter trucks? haha

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ill pick up a set of wheels if I find a set cheap enough. I almost bought a set of 15 inch IROCs last week, but I really like first gen ZQ8 wheels. My wife is 100% against me lowering it, so that probably wont happen.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Keep in mind, its my daily so i'm not going to do anything crazy.

·
Registered
85 Posts
looks like its in great shape

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Pic of bedcover after I spray painted it (good enough for me), and after I de-badged the tailgate. I still need to clean up the tailgate a bit. Any suggestions on that? Goo-Gone didn't work great.

·
Registered
887 Posts
tell your wife to shut the **** up because she isnt the one driving your goddamn truck and immediately go buy a 5/6 kit

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

This is how my truck looked when I started

Re-installed the tailgate with the color-matched handle

Truck with new color-matched Street-Scene mirrors.
Let me know what you think.

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Looks good, but pics are too small.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts