S-10 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am in Indiana and just purchases a black 98 ZQ-8 2.2L 5 speed. It was wrecked in the bedside cab corner and door. I am currently doing the body work myself and hope to make engine mods later on. Also a killer stereo install.

Thanks for reading, Phil

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
welcome to the board! hope we can help with anything you might need!:thumbup:

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
Oh ****, another Phil from Indiana...just what we need...lol...j/k...

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your stay...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the great welcome

I am in Ft. Wayne, IN. I don't have any pics to post yet but hope to get some to show soon. Thanks for the great welcome, Phil

·
Dain Bramaged Member
1,583 Posts
Re: Thanks for the great welcome

98 Krumpt ZQ-8 said:
I am in Ft. Wayne, IN. I don't have any pics to post yet but hope to get some to show soon. Thanks for the great welcome, Phil
Hey, I'm from the Fort too, you may have seen me cruising around town like a madman (hence the Road Runner) I have the blue X with clears, underbody neons and shaved badges...if you want to hang out sometime, give me a shout at [email protected] you can IM me at flikthis, or PM me on the board...

·
Banned
18,005 Posts

98 Krumpt ZQ-8 said:
Hey Phil, i'm Phil..LOL....i'm sure you've seen me....(kinda hard to miss my Xtreme)...white, std cab stepside with a blass SS hood....:D:D

just give myself or psycho a hollar sometime, and we'll meet up!:D:D

·
Banned
18,005 Posts

98 Krumpt ZQ-8 said:
oh, and as for the pics, i can grab some for ya with my digi cam if you'd like

·
The Original A D M I N
18,797 Posts
welcome aboard. if you have any questions just ask them on the site. i know that we can be of some help.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts