S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
no more S10
17,421 Posts
hey looks good.
cant beat white, and stepsides almost always look good

is that one of those Q-Logic boxes? does it fit?

·
SK= Midwest's Elite
4,906 Posts
wow...now i know why YellowNoma is so freaked out about this....YOU NEED STEPSHAVERS!!!!, its a good lookin truck but if i could suggest a few things...painted mirrors & handles, and clean up your stereo wiring...no one is impressed with a nest of wires, make that shit look clean and youre on your way...other than that the truck is lookin pretty dam nice, i like the tint

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I definately plan on baggin it but im a lil short on funds. As far as my system, I was in a hurry and it does need to be cleaned up. I guess I should run it through the back carpet?? The box I had built and the 12" sub fits perfectly. I'm pretty tall but I can still put my seat all the way back with that box. I agree with painting the mirrors and handles. What do you guys think about painting the grill to match too? I'm getting them painted some time soon. Step shavers are on the way. I'm looking forward to it. It makes the stepsides look 100% better. Thanks for the comments and keep em coming.

·
SNAUSBERRIES!!!!
194 Posts
Where did you pickup the stepside shavers? I didnt want to lower my truck at first but off road is kinda outa question with it so i might as well make it look good :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I got mine from eastcoastcustoms.com. Yellownoma, your stepshavers are awesome! Love the truck dude. It's an inspiration to all step sides. Makes me want my shavers even worse! Alucard_1995, when you lower it, it makes a big difference (handling and looks wise). I hope it goes well.

·
Registered
113 Posts
hey Man truck looks good just started workin on mine was wondering what DJM kit you use. Know its a 3/4 but spindles blocks leafs or what. Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I used blocks and coils. I put on monroe gas shocks and it made a world of difference with the blocks as far as ride quality. It rides now about how it did stock.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts