S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
HATEKILLDESTROY
4,655 Posts
CKY, thrice, dropkick murphys, flogging molly, iron maiden, HIM (HER in the US), cradle of filth, slayer, mastadon......i have more just cant think right now, too early....

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
THRICE said:
CKY, thrice, dropkick murphys, flogging molly, iron maiden, HIM (HER in the US), cradle of filth, slayer, mastadon......i have more just cant think right now, too early....
ooooo all very good bands, yeah there are so many of them to try and think of..........here anything me and thrice suggest go a listen to, we pretty much listen to the same stuff and it is all good, everyone elses choice sucks! lol just kiddin guys :rock: :guitar: :headbang:

·
Project: Sabriel
12,507 Posts
chimaira! metallica, coal chamber, stone sour, chevelle, any good old-school metal (kill 'em all, and ride the lightning, that sorta stuff)

·
sister fister
60 Posts
the used, authority zero, pantera, hatebreed, tool, korn, smile empty soul, boston, eagles.

werd.

·
sister fister
60 Posts
sorry for the double post, but i forgot lords of acid

·
Statutory Ape
1,632 Posts
ACID BATH, agents of oblivion, GOATWHORE, soilent green, MASTODON (like thrice said) at the gates, darkthrone, darkest hour, high on fire, CLUTCH (one of the heaviest bands you'll ever hear, i recommend "the elephant riders" and "the soapmakers") and last for now...SLEEP if you can find it, download "jerusalem" its a 52 minute long song of pure stoner rock, but you'll probably find 8 or 9 minute sections of it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts