S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine works for a government car salvage. I went to him looking for bucket seats for my s-10 and ended up with 2 black leather bucket seats from a mercedes benz for 200 dollars canadian, which is about 120 dollars american.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
U WHore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good steal, what model they out of?:boom: :boom: :boom:

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Sweet dude, luxury is the way to go, got to have a comfortable seat to sit your ass on, post a pic when u get it done

·
Canuck w/Truck
624 Posts
Cool deal man, Nice to see another member from Saskatchewan! What town you from? I'm in Saskatoon.

·
Duct Tape Works
49 Posts
I just got some bucket seats from a honda civic for about $40.00 and i was wondering in my 94 s-10 how i would go about bolting them down because the floor is uneven for them to sit on.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
here's what you do take a picture of them and post them on ebay for sale, let someone else use rice boy seats, if you dont like that option, get some seat tracks for a civic, and make an adaptor for your floor

·
Duct Tape Works
49 Posts
they r on tracks. and the civic seats go straight into a thread on the floor of the civic. but at an angle. mine now sit on threads that r perfectly straight up. but the alignment is off.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
i was just going to say that too lol, damn you and your fast thinking

1 - 11 of 11 Posts