S-10 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
it's only metal FUC* IT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am moveing to mahwah (i thinks thats how you spell that) nj and looking to see if there are any trucks clubs floatin arounf there if so let me know later

·
Bitch
3,959 Posts
There's NJ S-Series which has meets all over NJ. :) Meets are once a month and are posted in this forum.

·
Broken Handed Superman
6,283 Posts
nice deal man.. i live in oradell which is about 3-4 miles down route 17. theres not many minis in our area but most of us are prety chill.. theres a few guys ive met that have been dicks(none from the forum) but mostly everyones got each others backs

·
it's only metal FUC* IT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i live in canton oh near arkon i used to live outside of cleveland and ther were minis arounds but unless you know someone in the group eveyone was just dicky so i am hoping to find some lay back people who just like ****in with trucks

·
DESTROY/RE-BUILD/DESTROY
118 Posts
i used to go to school up in mahwah, or should i say i was supposed to be at school but went to the OTB in suffern lol.

·
good bye red, it was fun
4,933 Posts
When you moving? I guess ill say it now, Welcome to New Jersey, now could you please get the **** out of the left lane J/K :haha:

there is a meet coming up soon at Raceway Park, if your around by then you should come out and check us out.

·
it's only metal FUC* IT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya i will be there you got a address for mapquest what time and date?

·
it's only metal FUC* IT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey that link the pic didnt load anywho i am leaveing on the 17 this month i wont have the net for a bit but i still can check my email on my phone. if there is anyone willing to send me some info and can email it to me it's [email protected]
is there any where i can get on a computer like a public place
well looking forward to live up there see you all later

·
it's only metal FUC* IT
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bad news i am comeing to nj but the dime isnt F*UCK!!! it a long story and kind of piss me off to tell it so my bonnie will be makin the hall but i still want to see the any of the local spots sorry we wont be thorn spark at the 5.0 to bad

·
Biz
17 Posts
dropdime said:
hey that link the pic didnt load anywho i am leaveing on the 17 this month i wont have the net for a bit but i still can check my email on my phone. if there is anyone willing to send me some info and can email it to me it's [email protected]
is there any where i can get on a computer like a public place
well looking forward to live up there see you all later
You can get on the net @ your local library if you get a library card.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts