S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where abouts are you at out there man ? And u got AIM or anything, id like to try and know some shit before i go out there not knowin anyone/thing.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Low99Sonoma said:
Where abouts are you at out there man ? And u got AIM or anything, id like to try and know some shit before i go out there not knowin anyone/thing.
i live in tempe, (the east valley) close to ASU.
you can hit me on aim phtrde1 but im not on too often.

check out www.azhideout.com and register
there is a lot of info on there it's my buddies site and a bunch of us are all on there, we'll all welcome you like one of us. most of us are all a good bunch!!

- im "shavedandbagged97" on there. my name is tom

you can also try to catch me on streetsource too. "bagged300mondubs"

look forward to meeting you and introducing you to the "big scene" here in AZ

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hey man. I used to talk to you on the IL forum. I am a plano kid. Shit I am in Mesa now. **** AZ its too hot but no ****ing rust. Welcome to the heat!

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
damn Art.. .why u leaving?

·
Registered
147 Posts
OMG Edward Norton...haha...sorry I love Edward Norton. Where in Mesa are you moving to? I'm over on the west side...Glendale.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I used to live in Tucson and in Lake Havasu. I can't wait to move back out there. I/m from Crystal Lake and thats where I am now too. I freakin can't stand Illinois. I'm a desert guy fo sho! Hit me up!

·
THE ANTIBOWTIE OUTKAST!!!
2,230 Posts
I was born and raised in Phoenix, and would return often to visit my mom until she recently died, anyway I don't know what the scene is like in chicago but I would imagine it's nothing like Phoenix.

·
Super Moderator
20,570 Posts
He did move here but then while ago moved back, it was continued further on azhideout.

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah did move out there for 6mon then moved back. I wanted to be closer to my fam and old friends. Plus dad wasnt doin so hot health wise. He passed away on Feb 9 of this year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts