S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Sportbike Nut
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my sirius tuner arrived, but not the Kenwood deck. I decided to start anyways. Ran the antenna through the third brake light. Was planning on putting it underneath the pass seat, but there is almost no room at all there. The drivers seat is being reserved for a sub amp in the future.
There is room in the third seat well. Along the rear (below side window) it can barely fit behind the plastic, but its flush. Along the side (opposite bed, below rear window) there is more depth, but a large seam in the middle of the mounting location.
Can I used double sided tape, will that hold? I plan on doing some mild four wheeling in the future. Or do I need to attach some wood to the side area. If so what is a good glue to use? If you need pics lemme know.

·
Sportbike Nut
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone???

·
Broken Handed Superman
6,283 Posts
do that, or take the panel out, and rivet it in place.. that way ud never have to worry abou tit falling out.. i used to have mine mounted the front side seeing as i never used my third seat and just screwed it in and it was fine for over a year

·
DRIVIN A PERVERTABLE
7,017 Posts
MeltingPlastic said:
do that, or take the panel out, and rivet it in place.. that way ud never have to worry abou tit falling out.. i used to have mine mounted the front side seeing as i never used my third seat and just screwed it in and it was fine for over a year
:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts