S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:has anyone seen,done,or heard of a mercury mountaineer headlight conversion (2002 and up) on a 1st gen or any sdime pick up or blazer? :dunno: I think that would look pretty sharp. what do ya'll think. could someone photoshop that for me?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Holy shit that cab is welded shut! Not very functional but ill give em some serious props for that...Pretty Hardcore:rock:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea that cab is pretty tight, looks smooth. as for the merc headlights on a chevy, its about doing something different not the same ol shit, i really just want somethin custom and kickass, the merc headlights was just a thought. I am really considering som Cadillac CTS headlights. I think that has already been done also but it is still a challenge and a good idea... or i think so. how about ya'll

By the way,, thanks guys for your input and the pics. you helped me out alot.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea that new SRX's headlights would be awsome to put on a sdime. maybe put a caddy escalade grille on or use the one off of the SRX. hell it would be cool if you left the stock grille on. That is what i am looking for too.but my truck is a 1st gen. i am trying to get the lines right. i would like it to look like it came from the factory like that.

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
I was thinking of putting some honda element headlights upside down. It would just like blazer headlights but just alittle different for someone to notice.

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
werd, the SRX dont look too bad, if the headlights came in a bit more, and shave the fogs in the bumper, pluss the billet grill, Supa pimp.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That deville conversion is pretty damn tight. The SRX conversion is even better. I like the idea of trowin some crome on it also. I don't have much custom fab experience on trucks but i am going to try something like this. if not a little more different.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts