S-10 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1984 S-10 pickup, short box, short cab, 2WD, zero options. 2.8L 4 SP manual(orig) 350 swap June 2020
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1984 pickup, short box, standard cab, 2 wheel drive. Just dropped a SB in it over the past week.The 2.8 ran fine but could use a carb rebuild. 4 speed shifts great and there's still a lot of life left on the clutch. Everything is still on the motor except the battery cables, temp sensor, upper and lower radiator hoses, and oil pressure fitting. I also have the AC unit, all hoses and everything else that was under the hood pretty much. I cut the exhaust below the manifold flanges when I pulled it. I have it on craigslist for a bout a week now and no calls. Anyone interested, let me know and I will practically give it away if you want to come pick it up. Would love if somebody wanted to trade for a 57" drive shaft center to center measured on the u-joints with a yoke for a TH350. I am approximately 15 minutes from Buffalo NY. I would hate to scrap it, so I am hoping that maybe someone here may have some use for it. I also have the driveshaft, I think it measures 53" c-c.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts