S-10 Forum banner

Most tasteless exterior "Mod"

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,921 Posts
spinner wheels are okay if they are used in shows, but IMO DDing them are retarded. It's the spinning hubcaps at kmart that really make me cringe.

·
Nevada: Hookers & Poker
1,098 Posts
Those were some hard choices to make I have to say, they were all bad mods but I just hate it when you see a Honda with fender vents on it

·
R.I.P. RJB 7/10/17
1,265 Posts
Well, I wouldnt consider the worst one on the list a "mod", the stupid nut sack, that is like saying an antena ball or bumper sticker is a mod, so I voted for anything that comes from the Lund company.

·
Sometimes I'm mean...alot
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
pick one....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I totally forgot about long ass CB antennas, mud flaps, matching tail light & side window covers and fenderskirts...:D :haha:

Oh, and how about those "Grab Handles"

·
Registered
6,921 Posts
in light of the OP's other thread about posting things in the wrong section...

Why in the hell wasn't this "POLL" posted in the subforum clearly marked "POLLS"

·
Sometimes I'm mean...alot
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I know, right? Asking people to post threads in the right forum is a bit much for some, though.
I did'nt notice there was a "Polls" forum and as soon as it was pointed out I asked an Admin to please move it.

I have figured out that the only time many of the posters on this board are not being smartazzes or try to flame folks is when they are asking for help.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
OK I just found another instance that hanging balls are ok... This pulled into the local cruise night tonight.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
About this Discussion
61 Replies
47 Participants
bagedblazed86
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing