S-10 Forum banner

Most tasteless exterior "Mod"

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Sometimes I'm mean...alot
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know there are more of these but these are the ones that annoy me the most...

What are the mnst tasteless exterior "Mods" you've seen?

·
Banned
5,465 Posts
just my 2 cents... . if I was you I would just stop posting now to save yourself

also, there is a Poll section on this forum. Try it sometime!

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
There has only been ONE instance I liked the hanging balls. It was a 1 ton dodge sitting on 22.5 Inch Alcoa semi truck wheels and the testies were two bowling balls strung together with about 1.5" diameter jute-style rope

·
Dump em' Out
5,502 Posts
There has only been ONE instance I liked the hanging balls. It was a 1 ton dodge sitting on 22.5 Inch Alcoa semi truck wheels and the testies were two bowling balls strung together with about 1.5" diameter jute-style rope

i agree....when the whole "nuts" gag is put together in a comedic fashion it can be pretty funny. I saw a kid at a show once with a pair hanging from his bumper on a longer strong that is would go front up/back down and just drag the nuts around.....i laughed the first time i saw it.

·
Electrical Mod
56,129 Posts
I've seen a guy that had two large nuts (nut & bolt) attached to a string behind his truck.

I just hate the stick on mods like vents and scoops. I only like functional, not cosmetic.

·
Banned
5,465 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
It was fun for me to explain to my 11 and 14 year old kids what that thing swinging behind the truck was.
"dad, you mean his beans?" b hahaha

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Why you guys hating on the custom vatozone modifications. Don't be hatin the minorities tastes. At least you gave us an equal opportunity vote with 3 mexican mods and three "african" american mods. The balls are the worst. they were funny the very first time I saw them. Now they are just freaking lame.

·
Sometimes I'm mean...alot
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just my 2 cents... . if I was you I would just stop posting now to save yourself
this thread is your "one get out of jail free card" for 2010. really hope you feel you used it wisely.............
If I actually gave a **** as to what your childish opinions were, I might be offended :rolleyes:

But, I don't so, I'm not :rolleyes:

So, go on and continue to cry like some lil bitches! :whogives:

·
Banned
5,465 Posts
If I actually gave a **** as to what your childish opinions were, I might be offended :rolleyes:

But, I don't so, I'm not :rolleyes:

So, go on and continue to cry like some lil bitches! :whogives:

Bravo Good man Bravo!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts