S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4667 Posts

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the original thread has closed i have started the second volume of the most ridiculous finds on craglist. Im sorry i dont have a ridiculous ad to post but lets get this one going anyway.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looking for Little Person (North Spokane)

Date: 2012-01-28, 2:56PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hosting private St. Patrick's Day party on Saturday, March 17th, and looking for a little person to be our leprechaun for the night. Must be 21+ and have an outgoing, fun personality with a sense of humor. Hours are 8 p.m. - 12 midnight. Just hang out with our guests, have a few beverages, play games, and take photos with our guests ~ have a good time. Willing to purchase/make costume for the right person. Please email me contact information, including phone number.

Compensation: $25/hr
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

·
Static Addict
562 Posts
Fiberglass Lorider bed cover for $100 on Kijiji

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Vandelay Industries
6,017 Posts
By dual air bags I assume he means dual port? I'd like to see dual airbags up front...well I wouldn't like to see it, I'd get a good chuckle out of it and then feel sorry for the truck.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
I'd buy it if I had the cash!!!!

78 TOYOTA HILUX DUALLY - $1500 (HOUSTON) - $1500 (HOUSTON)

1978 TOYOTA HI LUX LONG BED DUALLY TWO DOOR CREW CAB PICKUP. ONLY ONE I KNOW OF LEFT IN THE COUNTRY. NEEDS TOTAL RESTORATION. MOTOR RAN WHEN PARKED. FOR MORE INFO CALL ME ASAP AT 832-891-0681 PHONE CALLS ONLY !!! ALL E-MAILS WILL BE DISCARDED AS SPAM OR JUNK MAIL. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY NO SHIPPING.

·
Diesel Tech
1,348 Posts
1 - 20 of 4667 Posts