S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
I Have A S-10 Addiction
1,595 Posts
can you take the bed off and replace it.. and just use parts from the wreaked bed.... or is there more damage then i'm seeing ?

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
Damn, that sucks. Looks like you got t-boned. I would guess they are going to total it cause of the damage to the cab and once they see the truck and the frame and stuff.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea some dude rear ended me i was pulling into the car wash to wash it lol it was the first time i have drove it in a while because of my tranny what ever money i get back im going to buy my truck back and park it at my house and buy another s-10 to drive while im fixing it the frame from the back of the notches on are trashed along with the air tank and the back valves and stuff

·
ASE certified MasterTech
8,695 Posts
Sorry too see that guy,I just saw your truck at Nats too!

·
Heavy Metal Body Man
5,363 Posts
::hears the sound of taps off in the distance::

damn dude... that sucks something fierce.. that was a sharp looking truck too, hope to see you get it back together and on the road again

on a side note, i see glued the tail fillers in, lol shame shame, weld them in next time around

·
Registered
810 Posts
he bought the bed that way.. too bad it was a kid we went to school with too. he refused treatment meanin he was drunk or ****ed up. he goes to court wednesday for cocaine possession hes lookin at 180 to 15 years, he just told me that yesterday.. those look the wheels i sold three days ago lol now i wonder how you got them..

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
::hears the sound of taps off in the distance::

damn dude... that sucks something fierce.. that was a sharp looking truck too, hope to see you get it back together and on the road again

on a side note, i see glued the tail fillers in, lol shame shame, weld them in next time around
yea like he said i bought the bed with them already in they were welded in not sure why they did that

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm going to fix it i haft to i can't see it ever leaving me this is the 2nd wrick this truck has been in first in the front and now the rear poor truck i'm going to be buying another s-10 though to drive while i'm fixing this one

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
damn man.. thats horrible luck.... i guess thats a sign that you shouldnt bother washing flat paint...
On a side note... Ill have an 01 blazer with 100k on it thats clean since your looking for another vehicle..

1 - 20 of 50 Posts