S-10 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently attended this show. It was the first big show that i have been to and i was totally impressed. The trucks that were there were absolutely beautiful....Me and some other members from this forum went and when we got to the show met up with the guys from vertical limits....we had a blast....after the show me garret mike and some members of vertical limits went cruisin for a min and then hit the interstate up....before we knew it we were getting pulled over by a undercover cop that we were draggin all over...he was threatening to take us to jail and tow our trucks.....I cant wait to go to the next big show hopefully we wont have to drive 8 hours again lol you can see the footage of us dragging on vertical limits web site soon im really not sure how long but they said it would be up there

·
www.vertical-limit.com
1,602 Posts
yeah dude it was good to meet you.

i will post up the links to pics and videos when everyone gets their shit straight.

that was a kick ass show, i think last years lay'd out was better though.

·
Chyeah
3,681 Posts
Werd, it was good to meet yall.

And I agree with Kevin, I think it was better last year but we definately met more cool people this year.

·
misses truck....sometimes
616 Posts
javy731 said:
I just recently attended this show. It was the first big show that i have been to and i was totally impressed. The trucks that were there were absolutely beautiful....Me and some other members from this forum went and when we got to the show met up with the guys from vertical limits....we had a blast....after the show me garret mike and some members of vertical limits went cruisin for a min and then hit the interstate up....before we knew it we were getting pulled over by a undercover cop that we were draggin all over...he was threatening to take us to jail and tow our trucks.....I cant wait to go to the next big show hopefully we wont have to drive 8 hours again lol you can see the footage of us dragging on vertical limits web site soon im really not sure how long but they said it would be up there

haha what up man, its Lenard, the guy who was riding with you when we got pulled over. Good to meet yall, and it was an awesome show!

·
****head
3,850 Posts
Man we ended up getting to the drag after that but someone posted a few pics of it in O/T. Its a few pages back by now. I REALLY wish we could have seen it but we missed :( I saw your truck on Saturday but didnt know who to try to talk to. Brad said he spoke with ya though.

And Javy, I'll try to get my videos up. The other Jeremy from our club put this together and its a sweet ass vid.

http://s-seriesforum.com/albums/album122/Layd06_internet_001.wmv

·
//NC\\
1,054 Posts
Yea it was an awesome show, I think i was parked right in front of xtremelysweets10, i thought that truck looked familiar but wasnt sure where i had saw it, Nice ride man.
[email protected] saw the air exibit it was awesome. I was actually over at your booth and talked to ya, i was over there when the cops was askin you all about your alcohol.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
rjs04 said:
Yea it was an awesome show, I think i was parked right in front of xtremelysweets10, i thought that truck looked familiar but wasnt sure where i had saw it, Nice ride man.
[email protected] saw the air exibit it was awesome. I was actually over at your booth and talked to ya, i was over there when the cops was askin you all about your alcohol.
LOL, State park NO BEER! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HEll yeah man i love the vid i cant wait to see the blue lights from the other camera that was crazy i hope he puts that in the other vid

1 - 9 of 9 Posts