S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Nice ride, but you should really post all the pics in one thread. Just do it as if you were replying to the thread.

·
UWeeesh!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i didnt cut nething up front..everything is still stock front and back and i still drive slammed 2! I have rubbage up front but nuttin serious..just takin away some plastic up front from the plastic flairs..but i wore em down to nuttin! out back is still stock bed..nuttin cut..nuttin inside of it either!

·
UWeeesh!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My truck is bagged! Up front i didnt need to do ne cuttin of the fenderwells. All i did is throw out the stock springs up front and stayed w/ the sway bar. Out back is the same..no cuttin needed. My bed is still completly stock uncut w/ 3in blocks and flipped leaves. Id say im bout 3 to 4 inches to layin ground affects right now slammed, and yes i can drive it that way too. I still am gonna notch my frame out back and throw a pair of lowerin spindles up front so i can lay the ground affects. Im also gonna b runnin bigger rims too! Yea bigger then 20s! So these dubs r for sale..ne1 interested give me a holla!

·
UWeeesh!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got rid of the mirrors for the clean shaven look! I only had a chance to do the passangers side of shavin right now cuz the weather sux out here so ill b gettin the rest done prob when its warmer! I still gotta shave the drivers door and mirror, 3rd brake light, and gas door filler. And goin silly w/ some more mods that i got in mind!!

·
UWeeesh!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
price

I paid 3400 for them not too long ago..but i really do need to get rid of them so i will sacrafice lettin them go round 2500 obo! :eek:

·
UWeeesh!
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
weight

Well im not positive but if i would have to guess it would b some where round 60lbs each..give or take. But if ur interested and want exact thats not a prob..i can get it for ya! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts