S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I'm new here.

I have a '92 S-10 Blazer with the CPI 4.3. Is there anything available for the intake or exhaust? I thought I saw Edelbrock headers that fit, but I'm not sure. I want to keep it emissions legal.Express Auto Parts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Yes Edelbrock makes a TES setup for your truck. It runs $275 from Summit Racing and its an awesome mod. For the rest of the exhaust just go to your local exhaust shop & have one custom made. Its the cheapest way & you will get exactly what you want without having to wonder how something will be coming out of a box. There aren't any intakes available for your specific truck but there are other options. I chose to go down to my local exhaust shop and have them make a custom pipe. The local shop here charged me $20 flat. Then you just slap a K&N cone filter on there ($45) & you're done. March has pulleys. The 2-piece set runs $90 & help in horsepower & gas mileage. Flex-A-Lite offers a Black Magic electric fan specifically for S-10s. Its $200 (I got mine off Ebay for $100) and is a perfect bolt-on. Combine it with a 180* t-stat & you'll be running nice and cool. The most important things are to make sure to keep your truck in good running condition with fresh oil, spark plugs, and such. Any specific questions just ask.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I already have a K&N filter in the stock airbox. Is that what you mean or do you mean a cone by itself? What are the sites for the
pulleys, the fan, and the thermostat?

·
Its that dam ADD!
4,742 Posts
and what is done to them? I wouldnt mind knowing also

·
Static> Bags
2,596 Posts
bowler2383 said:
How much are the heads?
They are 1999 S-10 Vortec heads that are drilled for a pre '96 intake. There brand new. $400.00

There in the for sale section.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts