S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally had some descent weather today, so I washed the X, and detailed it with spray wax, dressed the tires, interior, etc. So I figured I'd take a few more pics, while the truck is clean. The digicam is my sisters so I have to give it back soon.

here ya go

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
look at the bottom of my sig. also maybe some stepshavers, hard bed cover, carpet the bed, roll pan, white gauges, componant speakers, katzkin leather seats, billet third brake light cover, billet license place frames, maybe 2/3 drop, tweed the interior. I have many plans, just have to get a little at a time, because I am not made of money.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Thats a clean truck. I like it alot. A roll pan would be nice. Skip all the other stuff and supercharge it :).

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish I could afford an s/c, but 4000 plus all the extras to get me where I wanted is way out of my budget. I live in Kingston right outside of princeton, kind of the north brunswich franklin area. It's right off of rt 27. thanks for the comments guys. I know I still have a lot to do, but so far I put a lot of sweat into this truck, I am glad it paid off. If I wasn't shelling out money every month for the payment, and I wasn't in school , then The I would have the s/c. Whats the point of having an s/c if after the fact I couldn't even drive it because I can't afford gas.

Hope everyone has a good new year. And hope to have some pics up in the spring when I get some more done, or atleast a timeslip from the track.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
looks stock get some 20's if your not gonna lower it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts