S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Just walk away
546 Posts
Looks good .... Cheapest way to drop the front is with new coils. Check the classifieds, I'm sure someone has some cheap ones laying around.
Any pics under the hood?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lowdad said:
Looks good .... Cheapest way to drop the front is with new coils. Check the classifieds, I'm sure someone has some cheap ones laying around.
Any pics under the hood?
thanks:) yeah,I just wanna lower it a couple inches so its slightly lower than the rear,as soon as I clean up the motor I will post some pics.The drivetrain is a rad 355 chevy ,th350 with 3000 stahl and shift kit into a narrowed 12 bolt posi rear ,4:11 gears and ladder bar set up,pics dont do it justice!:eek:

·
Knows a lil' about a lil'
2,546 Posts
Lowdad said:
Any pics under the hood?
Yeah, some 4cyl lowering coils would do the trick.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys,yeah,the occ decals will be coming off soon,Im not into decaling the truck up..the flames are more than enuff,the builder of the truck was a big harley fan

·
Mmmm Tire smoke.
1,195 Posts
Nice truck. You might check the classifieds for springs. If someone has just gone to air ride on a ZQ8 or an Xtreme, they'll probably have stuff to sell.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
indigo s10 said:
Nice truck. You might check the classifieds for springs. If someone has just gone to air ride on a ZQ8 or an Xtreme, they'll probably have stuff to sell.
will keep my eyes open! thanks.:D

·
murse
13,200 Posts
drop the front and it will have a fuggin awesome stance. love the paint and the truck overall. nice work man. real nice.

·
K.L.N. Performance
80 Posts
awsoooooooooooooooooome i likee nice truck

i put 3" lowering tubular a arms upper and lower but lowering springs would be cheeper

1 - 20 of 51 Posts