S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
interesting. never seen them in my life tho.
but although people said the black polygraphite ones dont squeek, they lied lol
it still squeeks

·
Molon Labe
5,297 Posts
I've never had a problem with end links squeaking. I just put some of the energy suspension lube on the inside hole and a little on the contact points of the bolt and haven't had a problem. The rest of my bushings however....

·
Unregistered User
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I found the Moog thermoplastic front sway bar bushings & end links on rockauto.com pretty cheap.

Other than OEM, I cant find much of anything for rear bushings & end links except for Energy suspension, which Im trying to avoid.

Anyone know if the make the thermoplastic shit for the rear also? if so, where to find it?

·
Unregistered User
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
^ Needs some cleaning and a nice undercoat imo

you live in Michigan.. should know better ;)
it was like that from when i got it. eventually ill get it cleaned up.... i hope lol

What else would you call it? :dunno: ... Just curious.

Unless I'm missing something, that thing takes the end of the sway bar and links it to the frame.
sorry, i only meant that you most likely wont be finding aftermarket replacements for that by looking for an endlink.
because in the general sense. endlinks look like what the front ones are

I just bought the energy suspension endlink bushing set (just the bushings) and bored out the hole with a 1/2" drill bit to get them to fit the rear.
for your blazer or s10? sorry i dont remember what tyou have
pics of this? i dont remember exactly how the rubber stayed in the 'endlink', but you took that out?
and also, poly bushings are meant to be used in the axial direction... i dont know if they are designed to work with lateral?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts