S-10 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he was going to trade me a bike for a 82-90 billet grille i sent him thr bike and never got the grille. he does not reply to any of my emails. told me he sent it on 11/10/2003 and it is now 11/20/2003 and still no grille or a reply from him. do not buy from.

come on dude where's my grille?

·
hellboundkustomz
2,336 Posts
the bike that you sent me is not the one that i was supposed to get. you said you were going to send me extra parts to make the deal better on my part. you haven`t did that. i do not want this bike . it is in horrible condition. the whells on it are off of a little kids bike the frame has big gouge marks in it. the forkset is stripped out. basically i got all the parts that were no good. i told you i was unhappy but, that i would not be online during deer season and that we would deal with this. i was actually gonna send you the grille before i got the parts. i think instead i will be in pennsyvania in a few weeks. i might just deliver it back to you personally. unless you wanna pay for shipping it back. your choice.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
why did you not tell me all this before. why did you lie to me and tell me that you shipped the grille. in all the emails i snet you you never replied and said you were going to give the bike back. why now that i'm calling you out are you saying that you are going to give it back. what about the 20 bucks i'm out from sending you the bike. still a bad deal on your end because you didn't ask enough questions so i will be out 20 bucks thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
want details here they are.
he had the grille for sale i offered to buy it he said " you send me the bike and i'll send you the grille never said what bike just the bike so being that i had a bike for sale on the fourm i thought he ment that bike so i said sure and sent him the bike.when he got the bike he said it was not the bike he was talking about so i said send it back then or i will send you more parts when i get the grille to make the deal better for him. WELL he never sent me the grille and lie to me and told me that he sent it and now he wants to bring it back when he gets time and i'm going to be out 20 bucks so as you can see i did nothing wrong here but i'm going to get ripped off 20 bucks.

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
Just sounds like bad comunication here guys. One thing with dealing online, you MUST have great communication skills or you'll never get shit done.

Good luck with this...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts