S-10 Forum banner

Monoleaf ?

1K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  NeverEnough188 
#1 ·
If i do a mono leaf will my axel twist easier becuase the springs r so flexible or not? Im just worried that when i accelerate the axel will twist and my ponion angle will get real bad?

#13 ·
s83s10v8-350 said:
so can i just mono leaf it, then put an over the axel setup on it?
if you talking about pulling you leaf pack apart to get a mono leaf absoluty not.

as far as specialty mon leafs...I personal wouldn't use a monleaf because I've had and seen too many problems with them,,,,even if you have a 4 banger.

save the money and do it right the first time so you don't have spend more money to do it right later and fix what you broke by doing it cheap.

#14 ·
any "specialty" mono leaf is going to be the same as a stock one. only difference would be the spring rate i assume. i know people who have been running mono'd for years and no problems. just leave the overload spring in and you are good. so run the longest spring and the shortest spring in your stock pack.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.