S-10 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2.2 kick butt! ...psych!
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Since Im only 16, I don't have my license, so tonight my mom backed my truck out of my garage and ran over a stick the was right on the edge of my driveway...It got jammed into my rollpan, and ripped it off. It bent the rollpan to hell and broke all the welds on one side. I almost vometted when I saw it. My mom says she's gonna pay for it, so Im pretty much getting a new rear-end...hopefully B4 I get my license(which is in 27 days).

So much for being seemless anymore...:rant:

·
Banned
9,778 Posts
that fuggin sucks man, but just be glad urs is getting fixed

·
Tater Kustomz
1,181 Posts
damn man....if my mom did something like that to my truck, id be pissed...well, at least its gettin fixed...^_^

·
Registered
2,367 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
itsalifestyle said:
kick her in the ****

wtf cunt is edited?
Sounds good right in the ****ing ****
I hate this mother ****ing auto censorer

·
Mini-Milita!!!!!
6,979 Posts
sounds like the time my dad parked my truck in the garage during a hailstorm while i was in basic training. Got it out of the hail storm but still had an alluminium ladder fall down the passanger side, ripping off the mirror and scratching the shit outa the door.
I got the mirror replaced but that was it, still got to get it painted

·
Xtremely Unique Mod
20,540 Posts
must of been some stick to break some welds.....

·
Project Ol' Skool
142 Posts
Dam dude that sux yer mom drug Pan b4 you make her pay for a real good one and maybe sum better welds this go round

·
2,116 Posts
jwyndsdime said:
Hey guys I thought I'd update everyone... I got my truck back last thursday and it looks really really good. I also got my license friday so my mom WILL NOT be drving my truck ever again.
If insurance and title is in her name I bet she will .........

Trucks looking good :cool:

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
without her you probably wouldn't even have the truck, or license. She's fixin it so it's cool. Around Mother's day at that.
I know how I'd be though so....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts