S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a mod that will help make my 2.2 go up hills better. anyone with a 2.2 auto know that the 2.2 doesnt like going up long hills past like 60. any mod that will help this out?

·
Got Snow?
111 Posts
I feel your pain.

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
anything to boost hp and torque. also a gear change in the rear end would help. good power options are intake, exhaust, computer chip, header, throttle body spacer, NOS (if you are a lil on the crazy side), electric fan, power pullies, and a few more i might have missed.:thumbup:

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
25 shot of Nitrous will help you out on them hills LOL.......

Cold air intake, exhaust, pullies, few other things and you'll be climbing hills like a billy goat...or something

Caleb

·
Registered
201 Posts
I got a 2.2 auto and installed a K&N drop in filter. It helps alot. It doesn't downshift as often as it used to going up hill. Now I need an exhaust.

Jay

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
jaydawg said:
I got a 2.2 auto and installed a K&N drop in filter. It helps alot. It doesn't downshift as often as it used to going up hill. Now I need an exhaust.

Jay
if you match a cold air intake with an exhaust system you will notice a BIG inprovement, both those mods compliment each other.:thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts