S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any know what the limits are in MO for window tinting? I know you can go as deep as you want in the rear, but what about the sides and windshield? I was told it was 35% for the sides, but does that include the winshield? Thanks.:thumbup:

Josh

·
32,797 Posts
I've got the door windows on my truck tinted (5%? Is that what you call the limo tint?) and its illegal here in Cali., but I hardly ever get busted for it. Twice in 4 years, once because the cop was ticketing my for every little thing. When you see a cop, you just got to it the windows (power down switch).

·
Registered
114 Posts
I heard that they recently changed the tint law in MO. You used to be only too go as dark as you wanted on the rear, and nothing on the front sides. Now I have been hearing you can only go 35% all around.. Call the police department and ask or go to the tinting shop and ask them to make sure.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx. I just got off of the state.missouri.gov site. It is 35% all around. However there is a bill in the MO senate to remove the limit on the rear window b/c its a typo in the law.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think I heard something about this

:cool:
I had just heard something on the news the other night that the best thing to do is to tint, but use a light tint. They (government and law officials) feel that this is for the safety of us and to others!:cry:
I just bought my truck just over a month ago (TRUCK NEWBIE HERE) and I really wanted to limo tint my back window, but guess I cannot do that no more!:cry:
This is me and the lawmakers-------->:bash:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts