S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got these bad boys had to wait for the kid to get his truck back but for 50 bones i waited, and i had some minor difficulties installing them...like ball joints breaking in many pieces...and then the others not coming free....only broke 7 things this time...2 vise grips 3 drill bits a hammer and a small pry bar....my truck hates tools....still gotta cut some of the fender out on the driver side for it to go down a tad further plus the e-brake cable is also in the way and my tire is rubbing thru it. anyways heres the pics...ill have a couple other few tricks coming up in the near future....then some big ones a little later... :bag: :bag: :bag: :boom:

and i just like this photo....

ill get pics of my cut up fenders tom... o and its laying on my tranny its got a piece that hangs down ill have to cut it down or drag thru it....

·
Some Day
5,605 Posts
hell ya

ya the truck looks awesome I'm loving it.... makes it hard to decidie wether to paint my truck black or blue.... ahhh

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mines not staying black but i do like black.. :)

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
secret :) along with many other things...

·
I need LT1!!!!!!!
158 Posts
Where did you get your clear turn signals?
Or did you clear them?

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
nice man hopefully i am make it down to slam fest this year with my truck and we can party it up

·
SVT Cobra Moderator
16,020 Posts
fleadawg84 said:
How did you smoke out your tails like that?
its a clear black spray called night shade or you can get them painted with like auto paint and mix black and clear and it looks like this...

1 - 20 of 68 Posts