S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a 97 mitsubishi mirage with an intake, header, no cat, 2 and a quarter pipes from cat to muffler, and an 80 shot of nos. I have a 2000 4.3 Auto with AirAid Intake, PowerAid TBS, Removed MAS, and 2.5 inch flowmaster. I also have brand new 17 x 8 rims with Kumho ectsa tires. Who do u think has a better chance racing because he wants to race me really bad.

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
i don't know much about the mirage but, Your 17's might look nice but there gonna slow you down, you'd be better runnin your stock rims. The 17's weigh more than your 15's or 16's whatever they are stock. just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thanks i may swap the rims for my stock ones when i race

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Mirage....lancer

The Mirage is a gutless excuse for the Lancer that is sold in Japan. As long as you watch your traction you should be able to power past him in the first 1/8 of a mile. Put your stock rims on and practice your launch then go kick some import butt!!

Good Luck!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Rick
Chesapeake, Virginia
'92 S-10 Tahoe 4.3L Bone Stock

·
Camaro Owner, S10 Lover.
148 Posts
Mmmk. First off those cars are junk and for him to do that to his car makes me laugh. 2nd, they have like 120HP to start. Add 80shot of nitrous, thats 200. intake, headeR, and fart pipe, maybe 210HP. He is a lot lighter than you. Expect him to kick your ass. Take your pride like a man, roll on your 17's. Just get a bottle and whoop his ass even more.

John

Pretty much anything with NOS is fast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts