S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
(Chaos)
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i orders a rollpan from sd it got drop shiped from grant fabractation. aparently my aprment maniger signed for it. but the box was never there. the ups guy brings a hand truck of boxes like 2ce a day. so he signed for a box that wasnt there. i called grant fab. and sd becouse im out the 140.00 and realy dont want be a dick but some one needs to do something. Jason please work something out and make a call to grant fab. ask them whats going on with ups. pm me back with some answer other than your fucked dude sorry! thats the respons i got when i called. orders name was jon fair /omaha trucking

·
I AM A LUNATIC!
5,924 Posts
its gotta be there somewhere. they scan each box as it comes off the truck. i bet its misplaced somewhere not far from you. i'd triple check the sitcho. let me know. you wont be out anything. i wouldnt let that happen.

jason

·
murse
13,200 Posts
jason rules...

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
i remember talking to you, and i didnt tell you anything like 'youre fucked'. i tracked it down and told you that it was signed for by your manager, and you said 'ok ill ask him'. i dunno if you called back after that tho..

either way let us know, but it was def delivered, because it was scanned as it left the truck as J mentioned.

·
(Chaos)
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AVTekk said:
i remember talking to you, and i didnt tell you anything like 'youre fucked'. i tracked it down and told you that it was signed for by your manager, and you said 'ok ill ask him'. i dunno if you called back after that tho..

either way let us know, but it was def delivered, because it was scanned as it left the truck as J mentioned.

ya man the maniger signed for it but it wasnt there. thay even have a camera on the door where the ups guy brings the boxs in and it wasnt there. i called grant fab and told them put a tracker on it.Thats what ups told me to have them do since thay are the customer. I wasnt saying you told me im fucked it was just starting to feal that way no one was telling me anything help full. but i havent heard back from grant so where do i go from here ???????? let me know what i need to do next guys. thanks jason thorbecke for president next t shirt i dea!

FREE PORK . the other white meat.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
oh ok. well it was scanned off the truck and signed for so someone is lying over there. either way well get it taken care of next week man.

·
(Chaos)
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AVTekk said:
oh ok. well it was scanned off the truck and signed for so someone is lying over there. either way well get it taken care of next week man.
cool thanks man happy easter to every one at suicide doors. ya im thinking some one at ups has it. my maniger isnt the mini trucker type. thanks i will try calling some time next week .

·
(Chaos)
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the t shirt idea was for Jason Thorbecke for president!

·
bmx minitrucker
223 Posts
speaking of rollpans, did you guys get in any ECC regular rollpans yet? Pork told me that they should be arriving soon and i was sent the wrong one and it was taken back and im just checking a status on the right pan.

·
(Chaos)
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rcmaniac said:
Why did you say "FREE PORK: The Other White Meat" ?
read the forum he got arested.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
29,521 Posts
Xaos. said:
cool thanks man happy easter to every one at suicide doors. ya im thinking some one at ups has it. my maniger isnt the mini trucker type. thanks i will try calling some time next week .
I doubt the UPS guy is going to jepordize a 60-70K job for a roll pan...

·
Registered
12,215 Posts
Xaos. said:
read the forum he got arested.
you fail at life.. I was talking about the shirts.. He said his shirt idea was for jason for president.. Yet he said he had a t shirt idea. ANd then said free pork: the other white meat..

Next time you're gonna say something, read. KTHXBYE

·
(Chaos)
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Rhotpursuit said:
I doubt the UPS guy is going to jepordize a 60-70K job for a roll pan...
ya never know these days. the drivers only get like 13 a hour.

·
(Chaos)
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JohnnyT said:
crabby pants!!
hu ya for real sorry my brain was working faster than my hands or the other way around. either way big deal pork white meat/ jason for president who cares there bolth god ideas.

·
B4U Task Force Admin
29,521 Posts
Xaos. said:
ya never know these days. the drivers only get like 13 a hour.
Maye new drivers...I wa making $13+ when I left UPS...that was when you were about 2 years old. Drivers in my area are in the mid to upper twentys.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts