S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Still plays with sparks
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well heres a few of my truck, and before anyone says anything, Its getting lowered this month! that should save on a few replies:D

Attachments

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
those ground effects look familiar:D :D get some rims and your set.....

·
Still plays with sparks
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I have voiced my opinion on that subject a few times, I dont claim to have an x, except on my screen name. I just get so tired of explaining to people who arnt into trucks what it is when they ask. After a while I just started to tell people what they wanted to hear. Hell, Ive gotten to the point that If someone asked me if my truck was a yugo I would say "yup!"

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
ConnecticutX said:
I have voice my opinion on that subject a few times, I dont claim to have an x, except on my screen name. I just get so tired of explaining to people who arnt into trucks what it is when they ask. After a while I just started to tell people what they wanted to hear. Hell, Ive gotten to the point that If someone asked me if my truck was a yugo I would say "yup!"
lmfao, you get them man.......doesn't really look like a Yugo but ok!:D :D :D i think it looks good, just needs rims to finish it......

·
Still plays with sparks
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rims and a drop, all thats stoppin me is a lack of $. And trust me when I say this, the rims Im gettin, u have never seen on any S10 and prob never will, except mine:D Cant wait till NY

1 - 10 of 10 Posts