S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed some clear corners on my 2001 S10 and the headlights seem like they went back on too high. It seems like there is only one way to go on but there is a 1.5" gap between the bottom of the headlight and the horizontal chrome piece. It wasn't like that before the install and I've looked at a few other S10s. Although they had a gap, it was less than half the size of mine. Does anybody know what I did wrong or how I could fix this?

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Take them off, and put them back on. You can put them in wrong, I've done it a thousand times. Just make sure everything lines up right. BTW, you don't have to pull the headlights to install clear corners.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. :thumbup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Like he said take them back out , but make sure you the 2 tabs in back down in the pockets. it's a pia but better then looking dumb and blinding people

·
The White
296 Posts
ya i recently took off my headlights cause they had a little bit of moisture in them. Well i had one hell of a time getting them back in right and all lined up. i had to take off my grille and then it was a ton easier.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts