S-10 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, few days ago I was hit by a stone dropped from a truck in the passenger side mirror (automatic mirror, 2000 model), at least it only hit the mirror, the mirror plastic case is broken but the mirror is ok, is the electric mirror and stilll works.

I'm trying to found only the mirror plastic case, but I've found only the complete mirror , did you know any site where it can be found?

thanks

·
Damn right I'm a maniac.
9,571 Posts
I wonder if you could swap the guts into the housing for a manual mirror? I'm sure you could get a stock mirror probably for free from someone on the forum. Its a shame you don't have an earlier model. I have the stock passenger side mirror from my 97 that I'd give you but it wouldn't work for a 2000 model.

·
pewter pimpin'
1,862 Posts
PSYKO_Inc said:
I wonder if you could swap the guts into the housing for a manual mirror? I'm sure you could get a stock mirror probably for free from someone on the forum. Its a shame you don't have an earlier model. I have the stock passenger side mirror from my 97 that I'd give you but it wouldn't work for a 2000 model.
yeah i would try that:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for your suggestions, will see if the manual mirror housing is the same, but really in ebay the manual cost $30-35 and the auto about $40 , not much difference,

1 - 7 of 7 Posts