I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Back of the rides.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey!!

Hey looks nice, I cant tell if it has a drop or not.

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And the last one. I will get better pics whenever I get the time.

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Hey!!

SittinFrame said:
Hey looks nice, I cant tell if it has a drop or not.
Thanks. no drop just some weight in the back end. I am going to get the fiberglass sides to match up with the front end once I get the funds.:afro:

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is my 2nd white 2000. My 1st one was a reg cab 5 speed LS. Man I sure miss the manual. I got my 1st s-10 in June 2000 and sadly some asshole cut in front of me to turn while I was going straight and my truck was considered a loss after the frame was bent about 4 inches. This truck I purchased in March of 03 and I haven't really done anything to it except for a few things. Basically I just drive it a shit load and change the oil and do routine things to it. After I get my taxes back I'm going to get the side ground effects and maybe a 3" drop kit. I'll post some more pics when I get some time. Thanks for the comments fellas.

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What else should I do besides get new mirrors, a lower profile bed cover, drop, or lose the bug shield? The covers on there to keep my shit dry and the mirrors are fine until they get broken and the bug shield is just my style. I was thinking a windowless cap and maybea minor drop and side ground effects? Right now it's pretty stock because I'm putting all of my money into paying it off!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey!!

Hey, I would lose the effects, and lower that bish.

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I want to hide the piece of the frame where it drops down on the side. It'll be lowered eventually. Anyone around Akron/ Cleveland/Pa etc. with a windowless cap any color for cheap PM me!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Man I got a windowless cap right here for 650 in primer. It got 5% tint in the rur window.

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
I would lose the bug gaurd, the bed cover, taillights, mirrors....Why is the grille black? I would get a nice non bulky bed cover, some less rice tails, ss mirrors, rollpan asap! What are the specs on this one? I take its a 2.2L auto?! Ouch if so, was your last truck a 4.3? Have any pics of it?

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I finally got it. Not too bad of a price at like $220. I was going to do a 2/3 drop if I ever get some money. I kept looking at your truck on here thinking if I wanted to buy it, and I finally did.

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Crackhead said:
Man I got a windowless cap right here for 650 in primer. It got 5% tint in the rur window.
I could get a new one color matched for 650. Are you joking? lol

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jmwxtreme43 said:
I would lose the bug gaurd, the bed cover, taillights, mirrors....Why is the grille black? I would get a nice non bulky bed cover, some less rice tails, ss mirrors, rollpan asap! What are the specs on this one? I take its a 2.2L auto?! Ouch if so, was your last truck a 4.3? Have any pics of it?
I got no money, I'm looking for a new cover, My stock tailights are cracked and my SS mirrors were broken off of my other truck. The bug shield is staying there , my grille looks good to me. Both were 2.2's but the other one was a manual. I'm saving up for my Audi TT coupe. Six speed turbo, silver it'll be. I'm happy with my truck for now though.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts