S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
It's our year!
15,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering what all you military people do to help out benefit. All branches and ranks are encouraged to say there job (if not classified :p )

I'm a Weapons Loader for the AIr Force. I just recently certified the other night. :woot:

·
Registered
5,170 Posts
I'm taking th ASVAB on the 20th. I figured i'd rather serve full time after boot camp and specialize in weapons and welding on tanks, rather then going part time and only serving 1 weekend a month and have to come back in a year.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
I cant say

but I'm here training for it!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am not in the military, not joining was a huge mistake, but thank you for all you do, you guys and gals do not get enough praise and credit for everything you have to deal with while on active duty. I am a civilian DOD employee if that counts for anything.

·
child at heart
1,546 Posts
was in the corps for 6 yrs, got out in 99. i was a c-130 powerplant/flight mechanic.

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
SummerWolf said:
I cant say

but I'm here training for it!!

USAF by the way, just graduated basic and started school today!

·
Registered
575 Posts
cool....well as for me my job is classified..but my job title is not..Electronic Countermeasures is my job title. basically it comes down to jamming ready and keeping the planes in the air and returning home safe...i work the the bomber side if the show but we do have fighter counterparts also. all in all its a pretty cool job and like what was said we as enlisted active duty personnel to go through alot of b.s. but i think its worth it and do not regret any of it! i have been in for 2 years now(straight out of high school at 17) and love it:D

·
Lightning Drivin Ninja
1,952 Posts
15 U, CH-47 medium helicopter mechanic

I'm also a WG - 10 with the department of the army as a civilian.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm in the Air Force and my job is aircraft structural maintainance. pretty much sheet metal is what i do

·
AWD > j00
3,357 Posts
1371 Combat Engineer, 2nd MOS as a primary marksmanship instructor

did 2 years with the Sapper Platoon 1st CEB, the engineer reconnaissance element for 1st Marine Division

mobility

pretty much blow shit up that's in our way, minefields, booby traps, doors

countermobility

make obstacles like minefields, boobytraps, wire obstacles

but mostly blowin shit up, best job in the USMC

·
Registered
41 Posts
Electronic warfare technician... workin on the E-3 AWACS..... how bout them EW Troops Jesse? how u likin them buffs in barksdale?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts