S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
for sale, two axles out of a 7.65" rearend (2003 is the year) a brand new differential and two stock front zq8 spindles (2003 xtreme).

Ill say it one more time, the differential is brand new. other parts are used.

$50 for the diff (what i payed for it minues 20 shipping)
$75 for the axles
$25 for the spindles.

i really dont want to ship anything. the parts are located in Lenexa, Kansas as of right now.

·
Registered
102 Posts
for sale, two axles out of a 7.65" rearend (2003 is the year) a brand new differential and two stock front zq8 spindles (2003 xtreme).

Ill say it one more time, the differential is brand new. other parts are used.

$50 for the diff (what i payed for it minues 20 shipping)
$75 for the axles
$25 for the spindles.

i really dont want to ship anything. the parts are located in Lenexa, Kansas as of right now.
forgot to mention, the diff is also made for the 7.65" rear end.

BOOOM!

·
Registered
591 Posts
fs stock dash gery great condition no cracks wit air bag

·
Registered
102 Posts
fs stock dash gery great condition no cracks wit air bag
If your looking to move it quick you might check out the interior section last week i was reading a thread of a guy that had an aftermarket steering wheel and he was looking for airbags and such.

·
Registered
591 Posts
thanks bwesky!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
no problem.

up for sale is a set of USED

3" drop blocks (djm i think) with JTR alignment kit. id like to get $60 for it all. everything is usable, i wouldnt sell them if they were just paperweights. have about 5k on all of it except for the trans spacer (brand new).

come out of a 03 s10 xtreme single cab. im not responsible if you buy this kit and it dosnt fit. so make sure you know what your buying.

·
i saw what you did there!
3,573 Posts
2.2L cylinder head. complete nice ran great. 120k miles. is the 1998 and later style. getting hard to find good ones like this, the yards around here wont even sell cyl heads anymore they all tell me.

i also have other parts from same engine, sold the lower end bare without parts that bolt onto it, have some of those still, also the intake and injectors and rail assembly and more.

will ship 48 states your cost around 25 to 30 depending on zip code.

do have paypal but would prefer postal money order

PM me, lets talk about it

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys...I'm new here, so i don't know if this is the right place for this...

I live near Cincinnati, OH and I'm selling my 2002 s10 extended cab (2.2L, Auto, 2wd)
It has 136k miles, everything works except ABS.
It's Black with grey interior. I'm the second owner. The guy that had it before me lowered it. He replaced the battery, alternator, and serpentine belt just before he sold it to me about 2 years ago. I just replaced the starter, radiator, air pump, brakes, this past year.
If you live near by and would like to take a look, or if you have questions, please feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Lookin to trade my LSx Sonoma for another V8 dime Blazer if anyone knows of one around

·
Now 99 ex-xtreme lifted
714 Posts
ZQ8 Leafs (1.5" drop) $75 or trade for stock leaf springs, ready to go.

2" drop coils with shocks was initially for a 2.8L reg cab. $60

will trade both for a good tonneau cover (soft roll up kind w/ snaps)

2" drop spindles, ZQ8 coils (1.5" drop), 3" drop leafs, and 1" block. $300 (will be off the truck and available within about a month once I get my lift parts)

Located in Westland, MI 48186 buyer has to arrange some sort of pickup because I don't want to deal with shipping and paypal fees.

·
Registered
591 Posts
ac unit everything minus the blower box. (compressor, condensor, feron holder)
driver fender
clutch fan

all work when pulled out

·
b2200
3,177 Posts
1998 GMC sonoma step side for sale

It has 114,xxx miles (had to change the cluster for emissions cause the LED was broke in half and i needed to fix it quick so it says about 180,xxx) it has a Suicidedoors.com bolt on backhalf 5 link
12 gallon tank, 8 valves, EDC,
its on stock zq8's still has stock inners. Has a 4.3 V6 with aftermarket intake. Has a rear bumper off a fleetside sectioned down to fit (1 of 3 that i know of ever done)
it has bolt on shaved mirrors and a shaved tailgate
and a billet grill. everything was done right on this truck was built by pros
needs a raised carrier barring x member the stock one is bent a lil still drives no problem
it can be daily drivin no problem also i drove it to KY and back last year and wouldn't think twice about doin it again it drives perfect oil changes when needed and all
any questions just pm me or call 219 885 8531
all the air ride parts are around a year old
here are pics and a video of the truck
http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/bodydrop666/sonoma/
asking 5000 obo need to sell have a kid on the way and no room in this truck my lil one is due in 3 weeks so money talks just shoot me your offer

·
Registered
700 Posts
(2driver fender, 2pass fender, 1s10 hood, 1sonomahood, 2driver door electric, 2pass door electric-black and marron in color)

(core support grill bumper lights wires to a 97 gmc sonoma white in color)
(core support grill bumper lights wires to a 98 gmc jimmy marron in color)

(4bucket seats, 2center consol, 2dash, 4door panels, 2steering wheel, with air bags charocal in color)

·
*2 high*
73 Posts
ZQ8 Leafs (1.5" drop) $75 or trade for stock leaf springs, ready to go.

2" drop coils with shocks was initially for a 2.8L reg cab. $60

will trade both for a good tonneau cover (soft roll up kind w/ snaps)

2" drop spindles, ZQ8 coils (1.5" drop), 3" drop leafs, and 1" block. $300 (will be off the truck and available within about a month once I get my lift parts)

Located in Westland, MI 48186 buyer has to arrange some sort of pickup because I don't want to deal with shipping and paypal fees.
Interested in trading the drop spindles for a soft tonneau cover? im in novi so i could pick up no problem. My tonneau cover is in great shape, has all the snaps and no tears, i have all the clamps too.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Not sure if this is the right spot for this or not but ill try. I have a 2000 Chevy Blazer LS 4door 4x4 that I am parting out. I will not ship large or heavy parts but small things I will ship at buyers expence. Parts that are already gone are the motor, rearend, core support, headlights, grill, front bumper, radiator, front seats and council. anything else somebody might need let me know I can get pictures. and I do have paypal but we will add on the paypal cost. thanks.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Also got these for sale $100 brand new with bulbs:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts