S-10 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, So I've been thinking..I really want to get a big group of mini trucks together and just chill, cruise, or whatever...think it would be kind of cool. So Im going to try and plan out a day and see how many people we can get to come up. Im in Greenville Mi, zip 48838. Theres going to be a car show here within the first few weeks of august..not sure exactly dont have the paper with me. I'd everyone who thinks they coud make it post up and if we get enough I might have to plan it. PM if you have any questions and i'll let you know for show when. Doenst have to be minis either, if youve got a lifted s10/blazer/ect..why not come along. I just think it would be cool to get a big meet together.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Greenville is just north of Grand Rapids by about 30-45 minutes.

I'll be there for sure brian as long as its not the 9th, i'm entering in a show up in stanton. let me know if you want to come up for that one. It starts at 3, goes till dark, then just the cars in the show are allowed to cruse down town, perfect for dragin:D.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NICE! Stanton old fasion days? Im there every year. I think its the 3rd weekend in august. right around Danish festival, if you know what that is.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

MAP! see greenville, right above grand rapids and Ionia, it might be a little off..doesnt look right, but thats pretty much the right spot.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
NICE! Stanton old fasion days? Im there every year. I think its the 3rd weekend in august. right around Danish festival, if you know what that is.

This year its the 2nd weekend.

I havent missed a show there since i've had my s-10 (5 yrs), and i've never seen yours there, lol. Wierd. You just go to the show? We always park in front of the court house.

·
Oaktown Trucks
2,875 Posts
Post info on www.OaktownTrucks.com too. Most of us are in SE MI but we have some members out that way. A lot of us are doing Havoc the first weekend of August and then there's the Woodward Dream Cruise 2 weeks later. Besides that, there's ITB the week in between. It's a busy month for shows but it's always cool getting together with others.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
alright cool, I'll get a date together for sure here soon. My truck may be getting torn apart though....so we'll have to wait and see, but i'll keep everyone updated

·
umm...
1,925 Posts
august is a bad month! HAVOC, ITB, and woodward dream cruise
Also it would be better towards the middle of the state like lansing. Theres a larger concentrations or members near detroit area. Plus greenville is a small town with not much

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
its possible..my truck might be getting torn apart so i'll keep you guys updated about everything thats going on.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts