S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I am getting the STreet Scenes bumper with the 4 fog light holes and the big center grille-like slot from a friend in a couple weeks and I'm wondering

I don't want to change grilles, and I have the MIC Fast flames inserts.....

If I ordered another set of these, could I get a body shop to like fill in the gap left by putting that insert in the third hole, or could they somehow expand the insert to fit that hole, or what can I do with that....

Caleb

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
1,249 Posts
Your best bet, is to see your friend that can draw the flames and have him draw the flames on some nice sheet metal or something, then take a dremel or something and cut the flames out, and either polish that metal or paint to match, then put a neon behind it, so it would glow flames.. if you are wanting to go with that motif

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Rhino said:
Your best bet, is to see your friend that can draw the flames and have him draw the flames on some nice sheet metal or something, then take a dremel or something and cut the flames out, and either polish that metal or paint to match, then put a neon behind it, so it would glow flames.. if you are wanting to go with that motif
or you could get a biigger piece of metal and put one of the inserts on top and trace the flames out so that match perfect, cut out the flames, cut it to size, polish or chrome it, slap it in there and step back to enjoy your bag ass rig!:thumbup:

·
14,970 Posts
Well i guess my weekend after he gets that cover is taken.

Hey caleb if you don't have Dremal I'll rent you mine for a small price:evilg: :evilg:

·
StepIntoTheDark.com!!!
1,249 Posts
TwiggSS said:
Well i guess my weekend after he gets that cover is taken.

Hey caleb if you don't have Dremal I'll rent you mine for a small price:evilg: :evilg:
Ya no sh1t,

to quote wolffy, "trent come help me with my wheel I can't get it back on"

ROFLMAO..

·
Ahhhhhhhhh Satisfying!!!
5,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bastage!!! RHINO!!!

Oh well its true *sigh* does anyone know what kind of metal I will be getting, and eventually I plan on having the full underbody green neon, 2 behind my grille and one behind the one in the bumper now so that I have glowing flames like crazy pimpin....

I need to know the metal, and yes trent, apparently since you know what you're doing I will need your help with this and the dremel of course...

Caleb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts