S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Muff Divin' Member
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In the Fall 03 issue of Truckin' magazine on page 69 and 70 there are about 3 pictures of trucks that belong to members of this forum. I dont know if you guys whose trucks are in the magazine realize it so I thought I'd point it out. The one chic with the zebra looking interior and the zebra tribal design on the hood is in there(minitruckinchic?), it appears Tony's(N20 NOMA) pewter noma is in there and that guy that has the silver s10 with the green flame job that was in the video that someone posted on the forum a little while ago filmed at a bbq. Also there is an red S10 that has an X body kit on it with a silver tribal paint job in there too and I know someone has posted pics of that truck on the forum before but I am not sure if the owner of that truck is a member of the forum. anyway, just though i'd let you guys know.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
I thought I saw Tonys noma also, but I doubt he drove it thousands of miles to the S10 nats.

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
anyone have pics? or have scanned the pages?

·
32,805 Posts
97S10SS said:
I thought I saw Tonys noma also, but I doubt he drove it thousands of miles to the S10 nats.
He didn't drive it 1000's of miles to the S-Series Nats, so I doubt he'd drive it to the S10 Nats.

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
I was at the S-series nats, so I can tell you theres quite a few peoples trucks from here in the magazine..You all should have gone! but you didnt so oh well..

The red truck with silver flames is indeed Jakes 'X99'

·
F*CK YO COUCH MEMBER
1,417 Posts
I believe ASTRO got his POS in there too, if you look behind Jake's truck...:jester: :cs: :bah:

·
Spoolin' Fool
434 Posts
Hey Morgan, I saw your truck in one of the pics too. It was a Hooters pic. Yours was like right in the middle.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts