S-10 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wanted to know if any of you guys want to go to these when ther are around. they are usually friday nights at Route 1 and 123 in VA DOT parking lot.

Here is the link megameet.com

·
Choosy moms choose Jeff
5,934 Posts
I go up there I posted somthing for the one April 1st but nobdy cared or wanted to go. There were alot of cars up there the 1st. They are good shows but im trying to get alot more trucks up there. the show is the first Saturday of every month. The next one will be in May. We need to get some trucks up there!!

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
bad03xtreme said:
I go up there I posted somthing for the one April 1st but nobdy cared or wanted to go. There were alot of cars up there the 1st. They are good shows but im trying to get alot more trucks up there. the show is the first Saturday of every month. The next one will be in May. We need to get some trucks up there!!
Do you have a link to the show?

·
Choosy moms choose Jeff
5,934 Posts
They said they are not going to have car shows there anymore, it got to big and VDOT who owns the lot pulled the permit to use it. So anybody around this area that went to the show know of another good show to go to? I know every Saturday night in Manassas there is a show at the Burger King of Rt. 28

280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah we should get something up. That sux that they pulled it. I used to go down when i had my altima. I am up for anything if we can get some ideas. I know that we could probaly chill at the springfield shopping center were giant is. It is close to backlick and 95 entrence on old keene mill road.

they is also shows up in Rockville MD. I believe that they are on Sat nights. I will post when i here of them again.

·
Choosy moms choose Jeff
5,934 Posts
Forever Lowerd said:
I am up for anything if we can get some ideas. I know that we could probaly chill at the springfield shopping center were giant is. It is close to backlick and 95 entrence on old keene mill road.
Thats cool, you talking about the shopping center with the Popyes and the Liquor store:dunno:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts