S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sinatra Lives!
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost took her too, I think she had some performance orthopedic shoes or something, my little 4 banger couldn't take it... She took the start wth a minimum of stumbling, and I with a minimum of tire spin, and we were off. I pulled on her in the beginning, but when I hit 3rd she started to regain some distance, by 4th she was ahead by 5 walker lengths... She must have had NOS, er prune juice that morning... Maybe next time I'll be able to take her...
:D

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Ruddigger said:
Almost took her too, I think she had some performance orthopedic shoes or something, my little 4 banger couldn't take it... She took the start wth a minimum of stumbling, and I with a minimum of tire spin, and we were off. I pulled on her in the beginning, but when I hit 3rd she started to regain some distance, by 4th she was ahead by 5 walker lengths... She must have had NOS, er prune juice that morning... Maybe next time I'll be able to take her...
:D
Must be the same lady i tryed to take she whooped up on me then had the balls to turn around and give me the finger.........:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts