S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As I am sitting behind a new ford explorer today I hear tires screeching behind me. I look up and see a nissan exterra plow a honda civic HARD, The civic then hits a toyota camry in front of it which hits me and pushes me into the back of the ford explorer. Ofcoarse my car is a tad lower than an explorer so I got to meet the reese hitch which didnt even have box tube with ball on it. Needless to say it punctured my car with ease while the exploer didnt even get a scratch. Im not in a real good mood as you can imagine. I already filed a claim with the woman's (go figure) insurance company(nissan xterra's insurance). It seems the camry hit my rear bumper support just perfect and i only got a few minor scratches on the rear of the car. Damn I wish people would pay more attention to driving :rant:

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
No that is horrible

·
The Dave Inc.
11,720 Posts
MINTSICK said:
No that is horrible
no THIS is horrible

those are from last summer. car belonged to a salesman at the dealership my friend works at...he apparently panicked when someone honked at him in the rain, locked em up and spun and boom...bye bye corvette....was a 6M with the magnetic ride suspension deal with Corsa catback HPP3 was lowered and had a cold air...was an 02-03 i think

·
Working Hard at Life
877 Posts
xxosiris9xx said:
no THIS is horrible

those are from last summer. car belonged to a salesman at the dealership my friend works at...he apparently panicked when someone honked at him in the rain, locked em up and spun and boom...bye bye corvette....was a 6M with the magnetic ride suspension deal with Corsa catback HPP3 was lowered and had a cold air...was an 02-03 i think
Liscense plate says 98

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I actually got the car back today with my new front bumper and new high rise hood :)

:cool:

stock style with 1.5" raise

·
Working Hard at Life
877 Posts
Is the 'raise' not considered a cowl style hood?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
98 Pewter Sonoma said:
Is the 'raise' not considered a cowl style hood?

yeah its kinda like a cowl but there are no opening in the rear of the hood for air flow.

·
Gaaoooooo
13,572 Posts
Damn that looks nice, good choice on the hood!

·
355 member
13,485 Posts
that hood is tight man

1 - 19 of 19 Posts