S-10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
3,255 Posts
I hope you guys were joking about "Pimp" cuz the only reason those trucks stick out is because they are in the middle of the picture and parked illegally at a mall. Other than that i would notice them if i drove by. Hope you got more in mind for these then just saying

HAY LOOK AT MEH I GOT AN S10 SO I'M A PIZZZIMP...............DAWG

·
Network Pimp
1,110 Posts
Man, u fellas are Harsh and I know you all got some phat rides that you worked your asses off to get and build,

but Cut the poor kids some slack...

I'm sure they know they aint aint dropped to an accetable level yet, aint got blinging rims, or any of the cool mods everyone has on their to do list...

And I realize what you guys are gettin at, but the thing is they prolly aren't familiar with the ""Big Pimpin" that all you guys do, (shit, I can't even keep up, with you guys sometimes) so they didn't realize when they said, ""They were parkin lot pimpin", that they would get bashed..

and he's prolly happy, hes got a halfway decent albeit stock ride...

I know my 1st ride was a POS, I woulda been thrilled to roll that...

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
WTF, you guys are takin this "pimpin" thing a little too seriously. It's just a damn thread title. :rolleyes:

And where the hell is trey at? Damnit Ellis!! :cuss:

·
Registered
183 Posts
everybody knows that pimps park across two parking spaces. j/k trucks look good.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
i park across 4 spots. as far away as humanly possible, but i drop passangers off at the door. i dont like scratches and door dings. so what. and yeah..my dime is my 6th car in 2 years...bone stock i thought i was a pimp just cause i had an '03 vehicle :p now it's dropped with custom installed ps2 (by me) now thats a little more on the way.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Damn I could of sworn that base modelish looking black truck was a 2.2, you need to get rid of the stock wheels dude. As for pimpin, im not going to start. Looks good.

·
Lets go RED WINGS
469 Posts
Shoot, real pimps get the hoes runnin up to em yellin nice truck and then say "shut up you stupid hoes" and drag away.:smoke: ... then he still gets with them at the party that night.

·
Give the po' man a break.
285 Posts
3rdCoast, looks like Willowbrook to me. You're at Sam?

·
Registered Asshole
5,823 Posts
trickedOUTtrans said:
Shoot, real pimps get the hoes runnin up to em yellin nice truck and then say "shut up you stupid hoes" and drag away.:smoke: ... then he still gets with them at the party that night.
Man i have that shit happen to me ALL THE TIME.....remmeber "i smack hoes down like Dominos"

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
3rdCoastCrawlin said:
Hey thats Willowbrook Mall, ain't it?!
Where's Willowbrook Mall? :dunno: It's got to be in Texas, they have Texas plates on their rides. :bugeye:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
yeah its in houston. im puttin on new zq8s tomorrow and i plan on droppin another 2" in the near future. i also have 2 10"s i havnt put in yet. so it will be "pimpin" soon. some of you guys took this stuff kinda seriously, makes for an entertaining thread

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
eh...def gotta start some where for sure...everyone does.....I like my truck no matter what people say (some people say good and some say bad) in any case it is far better than it was here ...

...which is how i drove it for at least year. :D

Anyways just have fun!!

I never use the word pimpin...lol

21 - 40 of 51 Posts