S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay here is another pic of my truck..this is after i got the windows tinted 20%..i know its not legal but who cares.. i want it to look good and match the rest!! This is the last pic i will do unless yall want more..gotta let me know!!

:bah:

Attachments

·
Aviation Ordnanceman
201 Posts
Nice.

BTW..... I'm origonally from Murfreesboro, Tn. I have a few Friends that live in Lebanon, Tn. I was just there last week. Thats was a sweet little get together they had at the town Square last Saturday. I think it was Saturday

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey guys! thank you for the support.. Yeah that was a big meeting they had at the square.. I drove by and saw everyone..usually my friend sabrina and tyler are there.. he is the one with the neon green s-10...im sure you have seen it..everyone has.. anyways.. ill post more when i get more :) thanks again!!

:thumbup:

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
nice :thumbup: what do ya have planned for mods?

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
OK first, dump the fiance, he drives a ford and well........Second, come up to NY and I'll let ya take my bowtie off ;) Third, more pictures with less Ford and Even less clothes.. Thank you for your cooperation...:thumbup: Besides, our trucks are very similar........

:booty: :whip:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts