S-10 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as some of you know, i did some business with mayham-13. it took 3 months for me to recieve it, and there were some problems. i did revieve the stuff but, i was short a set of lower cups and a 12 pin switch was broken off. i'm happy to say that i recieved alot of help and still am. he emails me to set things right. i have a new switch, that i bought, and lower cups should be coming , from a friend. however, he did agree to send me almost anything i wanted, if he can find it. so now i should be getting some nice replacements, i don't have a trk# yet but as soon as he finds the replacement things he will notify me. i am still angry it took three months. but i'm also happy that he is trying to make it good. so i'm sorry that it got to me. i guess i should have been more patient, and wait when he had some issues, hell even i get side-tracked when i have a full plate. i'll let you know when i have more info.

·
got me some 20s
4,020 Posts
i think a dude posted yesterday or so that he ordered an asco manifold valve block from him and it ended up being from AIM..and he sent you broken stuff too? i wouldnt hold my breath for something to be good with whatever else he sends

·
Registered
204 Posts
i think a dude posted yesterday or so that he ordered an asco manifold valve block from him and it ended up being from AIM..and he sent you broken stuff too? i wouldnt hold my breath for something to be good with whatever else he sends
You should reread the post about that. I never told him they where for sure asco valves. I told him I had some 3/8 block valves. Other than that me and him are still talking about how we are going to resolve his misunderstanding. So I would probably mind your own business if your not going to actually read everything that was posted from both parties involved.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts