S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
of course not purple bro......i photo shopped it from another truck......i couldnt paint it white....i dont know how....think someon could help me out there?

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i have the bumper getting painted right now.....i saw the grille on some truck.........a lot of people say its :gay: but its different and no one has it so who knows what the future holds;)

·
Registered
224 Posts
hmmm

sorry bro, your trucks too clean for all that garbage though. that bumper is super clunky, I guess the grille aint too bad, not my cup-o-tea though.

·
Registered
271 Posts
do u know where one would find that grille shell??

i already got a bumper cover but that grille looks tight to me, is there a company that makes it or woudl it have to be custom made???

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
I think i would go with a different bumper, but i really like that grill, your right it is different, i myself haven't seen anyone else with it, besides mags that is. Anyway, i say go for it, looks good to me

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
I like the looks of both the bumper and the grill. Just got to lose the amber lights if you do decide to go with the phantom look..

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
sheet man, that looks good in my opinion, and DIFFERENT!:thumbup: where might someone find that grill?

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
there grille is made by www.trendesignautosports.com but they dont really have a website and they dont have a phone number......if anyone could find a phone number i would reall appreciate it

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
here is what it would look like on the painted truck

Attachments

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
i think it looks fine...but hey..if you like it then go for it..don't build it cuz fred over at the speed shop said it was hip!

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think it looks fine...but hey..if you like it then go for it..don't build it cuz fred over at the speed shop said it was hip!
yeah for sure...i just want to be different......cause when you go to shows all the s10 look the same...i would want to catch the judges eye with my truck cause i had something different..........plus it lays out on 20x10s;)

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cause i think that grille shell looks SICK, and do u have an idea of how much it costs?
i was thinking the same damn thing bro......hopefully someone knows how to get in touch with them

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
I tried to change the color to white, ended up doing it all by hand which looks kinda fake but I tried. :)

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
low_huh? said:
of course not purple bro......i photo shopped it from another truck......i couldnt paint it white....i dont know how....think someon could help me out there?
I figured it was photo shoped, but anyways I think it would look badass white.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
s10rz350 said:
I tried to change the color to white, ended up doing it all by hand which looks kinda fake but I tried. :)

dude that looks awsome now that i see it in white, i say go for it :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts