Sign up here to be in the running for next months Featured Member vote!
ATTN: If you have your pictures loaded in a photobucket/myspace/whatever account, please supply one link to the pics rather than posting the pics here (remember to make the album public). Doing so will keep less confusion out of the voting poll. Attach the pics to the post if thats your last option.
- The first 10 members that reply to this post AND supply a working link to pictures of their truck will be in the running for next month. Truck must be in "one piece", under construction is ok but cannot be blown apart.
- You may nominate a member, but that member MUST post here with their pictures to secure their spot on the poll.
- As soon as there are 10 eligible members available, this thread will close, and the voting will begin. The end date for voting will be the last day of the month.
- You may not enter the contest if you have won in the past 12 months.
- You may not enter this months contest if you were one of the 10 people in last months poll! You can not consecutively enter the contest.
Haha, yea, Its my daily driver. When i bought the truck it was already bagged, But i was not a fan of how it was set up si went through and re-did the whole thing. The interior was a charcoal gray, with a purple tribal. Was not not a fan of that interior, had to re-do it lol. Now the paint and interior i did not do myself (yes it was paid for) had to bust my ass to afford it but I enjoy every "nice job and thumbs up from the old guys on the freeway"