S-10 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i crashed my SS into a telephone pole this morning and it looks totalled. I feel so bad, i havent even had it a year and just lowered it and got new street scene mirrors. It just looks like a big taco now, with antifreeze running out of it. Damn wet windy roads. It fishtailed big time and i got it straightened out alittle too late. I killed a mailbox too. Sigh...I hope its not totaled.

Im ok tho, just a cut on the wrist that i didnt even notice til i saw blood. Dammit...what a bad day

The damage includes a squished nose witht he imprint of a pole in it, broken driver side mirror, broken windshield, chipped driver side rear wheel, the spare tire fell off and the truck rolled back over it and bent the hell out of the rollpan, I hope its not totalled...i dont want another car or truck...

·
"Old School"
1,115 Posts
:bawl:

I feel for you man ... I really do

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
dude that sucks!! if it's square in the nose it's probably totaled. radiator crushed or pushed into motor which prob dug into firewall etc... sorry bout ur truck. i know when i had a sideswip it cost me like 5k to get it fixed. i had a hole in my car corner and a crease in the door a fender. Prob rather have it totalled get the money and get another SS.

·
Banned
17,375 Posts
Sorry about your luck. Chances are if it's an older SS the ins. co will be total it and you may have to find a replacement SS.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
I feel for ya bro, totally sucks to wreck your SS. Hope you learn from it though, drive more carefully next time. Doesn't sound good if you have an imprint of the pole in your front end.

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
97S10SS said:
I feel for ya bro, totally sucks to wreck your SS. Hope you learn from it though, drive more carefully next time. Doesn't sound good if you have an imprint of the pole in your front end.
or worse off 6feet under

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well its offically dead. THe frame was all bent and sh*t. Sigh............

My dad isnt gunna let me drive for awhile.

Id like to apologize to every owner, fan, and enthusiest of the SS for taking one out of this world. I didt deserve to have one in the first place.

·
"Old School"
1,115 Posts
hey what year was it ? .. you may be able to part some stuff out if you settle with the ins and keep the corpse ..

·
No more switches
13,451 Posts
TwiggSS said:
Hey you drove it and loved it. that's cool in my book

you could have done a worse crime to a SS.
:gay:
i remember the hell u gave that guy.

·
yeah it is a REAL ss
198 Posts
I ll sell you mine but it won't solve your fish tail probs by any means. (if your dad will let you get another SS)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts