S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At about 20mph we punched it.. Once I knew my tranny wasnt going to try and shift down to 1st for .5 rpms I floored it up to about 70mph. I had a slight edge on him the whole time.. I expected his car to atleast pull a bumper on my extendo-cab-pig, but he didnt.. If anything I pulled on him a little. I think the guy was pissed because he kept going up to about 90mph, maybe he felt like he won.. I would have too but it was the middle of freaking North Hollywierd, with out of state plates. :)

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THe Maxima was an Auto newer than a 95.. Just the driver was in it, no kids in tha back or anything.. Bout all I know..

·
Registered
992 Posts
last week i killed a 4.3 1st gen and a 99 accord 5 speed in my max. oh well.

other kills for max....
95 stealth RT
95 GSR modded
2.8 blazer:rolleyes:
88 IROC
96 4.3 reg cab
2001 GTP
and too many that i cant really remember. those are most recent

·
Registered
992 Posts
so smartass...you beat a mid 16 second family sedan. thats DAMN impressive.

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:troutslap lol. ok. What isnt impressive is the quality of driver in the Maxima.. :finger:

·
Get Bent
6,156 Posts
here we go again

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
ppi12x4 said:
so smartass...you beat a mid 16 second family sedan. thats DAMN impressive.
Stop flaming his f*ckin kill.:ahole:

·
Un-Blown Fake ZQ8
3,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL zYgoTe, The dude driving the Max did exactly what I didnt do and that was floor it so hard that it goes down to first and we all know what happens when ya do that..... SLOW AS ****. I know how fast Max's are, my bro-in-law leased em for years. So PPi12x4... Go sit in your Max and marvel at its mid 16sec family sedan prowess. Yes they are fast, I certainly hope they are faster than my truck :) but a Maxima is not fast enough to make up for a lame drivers foot skills.

·
Registered
992 Posts
[email protected] mph with 2.5 60' time

needs traction.

this reminds me...time to go trade it in for the 2002 6 speed at tony nissan. thanks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
holy ****e thats a ****tttty 60ft time! :D

·
Not an O.G.
670 Posts
ppi12x4 said:

this reminds me...time to go trade it in for the 2002 6 speed at tony nissan. thanks.

mmmmmkay...time for you to pull that foot-long dildo out of your a$$ and stop FLAMING PEOPLE'S KILLS! :bh:

·
Not an O.G.
670 Posts
ppi12x4 said:
last week i killed a 4.3 1st gen and a 99 accord 5 speed in my max. oh well.

other kills for max....
95 stealth RT
95 GSR modded
2.8 blazer:rolleyes:
88 IROC
96 4.3 reg cab
2001 GTP
and too many that i cant really remember. those are most recent
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought GTP's had LT1's and if that's so even with the extra weight over an f-body shouldn't they run high 14's? They must have been a sh*tty driver! Just a thought.

·
Registered
992 Posts
um GTPs have a 240HP supercharged series II 3.8 V6. usually run mid-high 14s stock. but have nothing above 80

·
Registered
48 Posts
you are correct, but they do not run mid-high 14s. the only time they even break 14s is with a perfect lauch and absolutely perfect weather conditions. all the ones at my track (including my friend's 97') run mid to low 15s. i've only seen ONE break 14s and he had intake and exhaust. those things are torquey as all hell so they have the ability to get off the line very well.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts