S-10 Forum banner

Master clutch relocation. Need help

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Harley 
#1 ·
So I have looked for a while on information on how to relocate my clutch after a body drop and it seems everywhere I look pictures are removed or missing it also seems like every topic is left open ended and from 2008

so I was wondering if anyone has a good write up about relocating a master clutch for a body drop and how to modify the peddle on a 4.3L I’m only running 17s so it doesn’t need to be crazy even if I could move it up a bit but I feel like that will put too much stress on the line.

thanks in advance I really appreciate it Ifeel like I have searched these forums up and down and am still lost.

#4 ·
If you've tried searching the forum and not having any luck give google a shot. Search "site:s10forum.com" and then your search terms. I have pretty good luck turning up info I know is on the forum using that method.

I do remember a friend about 10 years ago going the angle method with his body drop. Sucks that Photobucket killed so many pictures with their money grab, but unfortunately that's the world we live in now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.